Saturday, September 29, 2012

Durban, South Africa--2006

My mom cut my hair just the way I wanted!
Before my haircut
Cooking: 
Decorating Jed's birthday cake with Janet

Cheese platter (I learned how to make roses out of tomatoes)
Knitting: 
I actually knitted that scarf for my sister Stephanie

My niece Nikki wearing the sweater I knitted for her

Knitting for Nikki

Nikki's sweater

Front and back
Social Studies report: Venezuela







Splashy Fen Festival



Odds and Ends
Julie, Lisa and me


My 15th birthday

Before my hair cut

With Julie and Lisa

I pierced it, without my mom knowing...

Must have been another birthday celebration at an Italian restaurant, our family tradition



Lisa and me

Christmas with Stephy

Painting the jacaronda tree from my balcony


No comments:

Post a Comment