Sunday, September 2, 2012

Washington, DC--January 2005

In January 2005, I got to visit my brother in the States, and meet his wife to be and my adorable niece, Petra.
Dad, me, Dulce, Petra, Peter and Mom in DC.

That's my cousin Andrew, my uncle John, Dad and Peter

That's me with Peter and my cousin Andrew

First snow, on Feb. 1st





Petra's first snowman 


More pics of adorable Petra
Swimning with mommy

Taking Snowflake out for a walk in the snow

Ready to go out and play with grandma

Crashed out...
Story time


With Kabu, my gorilla

Make believe with play dough ducklings my mom made for her

Story time on the potty

Ready for a sleep over

Dancing...
Parent time: 


Story time with Peter

Candle light dinner with friends

My friend Ruthie

Petra

Mom with her first grand-daughter (matching blue eyes...)

With Justin, Petra's friend

All of us at the restaurant

At the restaurant

Petra and mommy Dulce

Presents for Petra


Dad with his first grand-daughter

Fooling around with Peter

Play time

Look what I made...

Piggy back ride


Aerospace Museum: 


Washington Memorial


In front of the White House


Peter frowns...I crack up

Funny Peter

Abraham Lincoln

My friend Einstein

With Dad

Hot pretzels on a cold winter day...
The Spirit of St Louis


Capitol Hill

Aerospace Museum

Getting ready for a ride...

Yep, that's me inside this box that went round and round and up and down and shaking all over

Man on the moon...

Federal Reserve

American Indian Museum:


Ruthie and me


Goofing of with Peter

Natural History Museum:




Precious gems



Isn't it gorgeous?



Visit to the harbor: 






My brother and his daughter

Dad and me

Aren't ships majestic?

My first American doughnut!

Yummy memories for Dad...

Park:



Ducks on beautiful frozen lake




No comments:

Post a Comment