Sunday, February 24, 2013

Parc de Sceaux et Petits Bilingues--June 2011

Mom said she was going to cancel her ticket to Congo if I didn't get better. But since my concours for EEGP, my fevers have stopped, and I've been feeling better and stronger, so my parents decided to return to Congo early June and we spent the last couple days together at my grand-parents. Mom and I went to Parc de Sceaux together; I took pictures while she jogged.




Ca c'est les marguerites du jardin de Grand-Mère

Sur banc du jardin de Grand-Mère

Jardin de Grand-Mère

Fin d'année aux Petits Bilingues: To end my year with the kids, I organized a party with games and face-painting. They loved it! Here's some of their drawings as well:













And here's a clip I took back in March during one of my classes on teaching the kids time: http://youtu.be/X_pGXbuUWxk

22-06-11 If a crippled kid can learn to dance, I have no excuse. I can dance if I want to!
Glee inspires me!
"I have to focus on dreams that I can make come true." -- the crippled kid never dances. That doesn't mean I can't. dance that is, not become a professional dancer, I am realistic.
Nati has the perfect story.
Me too. Marie told me I sounded terrible. A little girl Chloe said I sounded like Shakira. Ha ha, well I know that was only because of the english. Those are really sweet kids though.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment