Sunday, August 12, 2012

South Africa 2002

Dinner at Spur's with my brother Peter when he visited us from the States
Birthday pictures





Visit to Cape Town







Stephy and me and gorgeous Cape Town

Stephy and me at Simon Town's Penguin Beach

Can you see the whale's fin?
Roller blading in Durban

Easter garden party in Durban

Painting at Hibberdene

Julie's birthday

My first watercolor experiments

Hibberdene water color

That must have been Mom's birthday dinner at a Greek restaurant


Stephy and me at Durban beach

Durban fountain

Check out my hand-painted T-shirt (Stephy brought me the special kit to do it!)

Stephy's visit in Durban

Our Durban pool

Our family during Peter and Stephy's visit

Mom  and Dad
Performing at an orphanage in Durban 
Doing the "Heart" skit with Terri

Performing with my friends for orphaned kids

Kids Camp at Hibberdene
The two Natalie

The waves at Hibberdene

Christmas 2002
Natalie and I unwrapping presents

Christmas Brunch with Mom, Dad and Terri

Watching movie with Julie and Caz

Our "Cuddle" manger scene


No comments:

Post a Comment