Sunday, August 19, 2012

South Africa 2003

I'm just a bookworm...
My friend Lisa

Slumber Party with Auntie Jan


 My first Piano Recital
Playing Bach's "Jesu Joy"



Skit



Excursions and Sports


Trampolin

Roller Blading stunts


Bowling

Bowling with my brother Peter, Gabe and my friends

We went to see the beautiful ballet of Coppelia, here I am with Caz and Natie

Animal park

Holidays at Hibberdene with Peter, Mom and Stephy

Stephy and me
Science Exhibit
Cricket World Cup 2003


Sea World

Chloe's Wedding



Child Care
Magic trick

Teaching Art to the boys
"The Princess and the Knave"--Auntie Jan put together this play with us kids, I helped  my mom with the costumes and Gabe filmed it. So much fun! I was the narrator.


Ricky was Achan

Natalie was Anne

Final bow

Julie was the princess and Caz was one of the bad guys

Terri was the lady in waiting

And I was the narrator




Scholastics--Social Studies and Science

























My 12th Birthday!
Lisa and me

Guess what we did for my birthday party?

My birthday cake: Black Forest


Christmas Musical
Lisa and me on stage

Julie's Mary...and I'm Joseph!

Dancing

Singing

Christmas Day 
Unwrapping presents

Singing Christmas Carols with Mom, Dad and Stephy

Playing Christmas Carols for our friends with Mari

No comments:

Post a Comment