Thursday, April 18, 2013

October 2011--Late Summer Project: Territory


30-09-11 Summer project: Territory
Take a photo of all the pieces of a gun for defending a territory. Got idea from le violin of Picasso. All the parts of one whole. And country. Do something with countries.

I would like to defend why I did so little work. I was actually very sick until about the end of August/September.
If I were a color...





Zambia
Quotes:
Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary. - Steve Jobs

Life is an occasion; rise to it...

Things that we're afraid of show us what we're made of in the end...

Time that you enjoy wasting, was not wasted... - John Lennon

The illusion of appearing effortless requires the most work of all...

My one quarrel is with words. This is the reason I hate vulgarism in literature. The man who could call a spade a spade should be compelled to use one. It is the only thing he is fit for...

The world is a stage, the play is just badly cast...

The public can forgive anything except brilliance...

Being too open minded will only make your brains fall out...

Genius is born, not paid...

Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve.--Dr. Napoleon Hill

You can have everything in life that you want if you just give enough other people what they want.--Zig Ziglar

Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.--Mark Twain

4 comments:

  1. sometimes it seems to me that I love you more than my children I really miss you and I love you very much my Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. люблю тебя моя бабочка и очень очень сильно скучаю .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember the first time I saw you
    I remember falling in love with you at first sight
    I remember crying when I found out that you had to leave
    I remember how my heart beat with happiness when I took you in my arms
    there are no words to say how much I love you and how much I miss you

    translated to google.
    stephan.kz

    ReplyDelete