Sunday, November 11, 2012

My butterfly and Facepainting--Congo 2009

My butterfly
I had never before touched a butterfly, much less had one land right beside my hand. To wake me in the morning, to be there waiting to counter my fears, to encourage me when I lay acrying, to touch and heal my little broken heart. To come be beside me at night.
I love butterflies!


March 09
I think that we should all have hot teachers! The subjects that I performed the best in were the ones taught by teachers who were damn hot!
It is inspirational, and inspiring. We want to become more like them and so we listen to everything that they have to teach us more than when the professor is boring and ugly!
Art, science, and sports…

April 09--Starting a party business with Nao and Maddi

Notre table avec Rose et Lenka, à la kermesse Halle de la Gombe

Aiden--tigre

Anniversaire

Papillon

Papillons

Rose

Floriane--oeil d'ange

Page de pub


Zèbre

Petite lionne

Spiderman

Maddi, Naomi and me

Rose

Tigresse

Papillon doré

May 09
Am 17 years old, smart, intelligent, ambitious, and for now I feel as if I am not where I want to be, not doing yet everything that I want to be doing.

June 09
I have never felt such a high as I have witnessing here.
This place is unlike any other place that I have ever been to, and it will always remain a special place that I can never forget.

Nov 09
So what have I actually done in my teenage years. I’ve finished school. I’ve painted. I’ve had crushes. I’ve had a real relationship that has survived till now. I’ve loved and been loved back. I’ve cried over a guy (only very recently). I’ve worked. I’ve started my own successful kids party business woo hoo. I’ve learned how to survive. I’ve been sick. I’ve gotten an incurable disease-malaria ovale, or recurring malaria. I’ve travelled on my own across the world. I have big plans and a big future. Welcome to pre-adulthood, because I’ve decided that I’m still not an adult until I have a kid. Not even once I finish university. Not even once I work. Not even once I have a driver’s licence. Not even once I get married. And this, this should keep me young until I’m 30.


Face painting for India Day at Little Jewel's school
India Day at Little Jewels School

No comments:

Post a Comment