Sunday, November 11, 2012

More thots on Congo--2009

I am learning new things all of the time. One of our friends is giving me photoshop classes whenever I go to see him, and I’m learning to cut hair from one of the best hairdressers in the country!
Doing some lay-out for David, who teaches me how to cut hair

We witness to everyone! The poor Congolese, the rich Congolese, the French, the Belgians, the Germans, the Portugese, the Lebanese, the Greeks, the Christians, the Muslims, the atheists, …and it may be possible for you to witness to at least one of each all in a day!
Giving Jules a Bible class
 
I’ve had people literally almost grab Activated magazines out of my hands! I’m a University teacher…hah hah…of our 12 Foundation Stones Bible classes.
Teaching Bible course at UNP University

 This is an amazing country with so much potential. It's not just “up in Africa” in some God forsaken place. This is the literal heart of africa. And there is far too much to be done than we could ever hope to accomplish in any of our lifetimes. Everything makes a difference here. Everything counts.

With little Elie, my favorite

Giving vitamins to orphaned girl
Distributing food packages to orphaned kids in Kikimi

Helping orphaned boy to color

Doing arts and crafts activities with children at Ngaliema Medical Center

No comments:

Post a Comment